I have my computer back finally! It died about 3 weeks ago and I have been trying to be patient, not the easiest thing when I have so much I need to do!
I was home sick one day with a horrible cold. Not sure exactly what it was all about, but I was feeling exhausted and dizzy. The best way to describe it was car sick. My sister thinks ear infection...still wondering about that because the car sick feeling comes back every now and again. Miles and Honey were doing their best to cheer me up, it worked!
Have been working in my craft room...and as you can see, I always have lots of help!
Love this picture of Honey, she's a feisty one!
I am also easily entertained. We have had a lot of rain here recently...and all of the water brought out some slugs. Click on this picture so you can see the detail!
No comments:
Post a Comment