Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not much to say...

I haven't had much to write about recently. Busy doing something else I guess...whatever that is. I did tweet all through Sept though, maybe there is something entertaining in that.
  • would like to not be at work today...having one of those days! Sep 2 I think this is pretty self explanatory!
  • the Red Sox disappointed me last night. Sep 3 Seriously, they should not be losing.
  • feel like I am out of the loop on the news of the world...when I go on vacation, I pay attention to nothing except what "I" am doing... Sep 9 went to FL, saw my friends Jen & Shalene and had the BEST time!
  • people, we have cable again! this could be v Sep 9 oops, didn't finish my sentence
  • very bad! Sep 9 Chi was able to "fix" our cable problem...this will lead to MANY hours of TV to be watched! no wonder I didn't do anything this month!
  • another day................at work. Sep 10 Boo, work.
  • I get to watch PR tonight, *while* it's happening! Not tomorrow from the net! Hooray for cable! Sep 10 Love this show, love watching it at home in my sweats:)
  • rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain...go away. Sep 13 thinking of changing my name to Noah, unbelievable how much rain we got!
  • love the BizTribs new website:) Sep 15 hometown newspaper has fab new website design
  • is VIP for the race this weekend, can't wait for that massage! Sep 16 was sooo very excited to run this race, and had a horrible race time, but 3 secs better than last yr!
  • feels bad because I thought Kelsey Grammer was dead...but he's in the previews for FAME, so he must be alive, right? weird. Sep 17 no lie, I thought he died, was thinking of Phil Hartman I guess...
  • I want to know why Puerto Rico gets a state quarter. It's not a state. Does DC get a quarter? didn't think so... Sep 23 this still erks me, I think this is wrong, wrong, wrong!
  • walk much? didn't think so...as I biff it for the 2nd time in 2 weeks...wearing flats this time, must just be clumsy. Sep 24 I made a giant ass of myself when I tripped into the elevator at work with a bunch of other office mates that I don't know at all. classy.
  • not impressed who the judges threw off Project Runway last night. Sep 25 mistake!
  • I love summer, but this weather is my favorite:) Just perfect! wish I could be outside instead at my desk... Sep 28 Boo, work.
  • back on track with running tomorrow...NO MORE tight pants! Sep 29 feeling fat.
  • Operation No More Tight Pants (NMTP) has commenced today...I now have shakey legs... Sep 30 feeling oh so tired, tomorrow might be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment