Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Smiley from millan.net
It was a beautiful day in Dallas today, the sun was shining bright and clear blue skies. Not the Halloween that I am used to from childhood, but I'm not complaining! We took Miles for a very long walk on the Katy Trail and everyone needed a nap when we got home. Today confirmed how much I want another dog, crazy...right? I know I won't be getting one for some time, but we met the nicest people and they had a Springer and a Cavalier King Charles. These dogs were so adorable together!!

Miles also celebrated his 1st birthday this week, such a big boy. I can't wait for my parents to meet him, I know my Dad will just love him! Mom and Dad are coming for Thanksgiving and I am thrilled! Clean-the-house-like-crazy-before-Mom-gets-here commences tomorrow, ugh.
Smiley from millan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment