Monday, April 21, 2008

yep...Strep

I finally went to the Dr today...and I have Strep Throat. I chose the shot of penicillin in the bum vs taking pills for a week or so. Quick and dirty. Seriously, I have been sick forever, it's time to heal and get on with my life!! It must be working because I have nearly forgotten that I am coughing up a lung, but my rear is in rare form:(

I usually don't watch any tv, but since I am sick and lethargic and sore...I fell victim to the all-day-tv-watching-fest. I was thrilled to find out that one of my favorite tv shows EVER is back on!
Samantha Who? on abc...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Starting watching last fall and then it was over abruptly because of the writers strike. Well, it's back on now and funnier than ever!
I realized that I missed a new episode last week, so I was able to catch up online...LOVE that too! I am so easy to please:) Anyway, last weeks episode has got to be my favorite EVER! Nina and Sam's mom get drunk, have makeovers and TP a neighbors house...so funny. Now I'm trying to think which of my friends moms I could see myself doing that with. I know my Mom would be in...I think June, Marilyn and Phyllis might be up for it too, after a few glasses of wine first:)


Susie, Amee & Shalene...in 20 yrs...

No comments:

Post a Comment