I had soo much fun with my girls a couple weekends ago and it has offered me the chance to visit memory lane again and again. We looked at pics from our college glory days and told tons of fun stories. No matter the good or bad, I had a great college experience and wouldn't change it for the world.
Last night, I was able to visit with a Theta from Texas, and it was so great to hear that she enjoyed her time in Theta just as much. We went to schools 1300+ miles away, and she is a lot younger...but I think we left with the same feeling.
A big Thank You is due to Facebook, which has allowed so many of us to reconnect with updates and pictures. Even better, for our college chapter, Diane L. has worked hard to create and maintain a Yahoo! Group that we can email back and forth on.
Today, I felt the need to look through all my Theta pictures again. I decided that I am doing a great disservice to all of you by keeping them to myself! I am currently in the process of shopping for a new printer/scanner...and as soon as I get that baby, I am going to scan all my millions of pics into an album for you to enjoy:) So stay tuned...
Rhianna, Kacey, Susie & Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment