Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Party for One Please...

I am in a mood...
I keep coming across information today that is, well, let's call it "interesting." Life changing events for other people, which is great for them...however, I did not see it coming at all.
Now, don't get me wrong...I am very happy for them:) Yay! I just think things like this make you take a look at yourself and sometimes you feel up and sometimes you feel down. My arrow is pointing a little south right now. Regret? no. Disappointment? no. Then what is it? What makes us get in these little funks? Is it the weather? Is it work? If I knew the answer I could get the funk out...ha!
Speaking of weather, it has been so freaking crazy here...today is practically 80 degrees out. Awesome, right? Ehh, since I am still sick, I could really care less. Last week it snowed! I did not move here for snow! I moved here for the hot, the heat, warm at least! And I really, really, really need to go running. But my lagging cough is still making me tired and cranky and lazy. I am just a ball of sunshine:)


No comments:

Post a Comment