Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas edition of getting to know your friends

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Some of each
  2. Real tree or artificial? Had both…depends I guess...traveling or not
  3. When do you put up the tree? typically after Thanksgiving…no tree yet this year
  4. When do you take the tree down? Depends again…one year, I am not joking, I left it up until May!
  5. Do you like eggnog? No
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? One year, we got this Barbie Doll House…I think I wet my pants a little :)
  7. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't, but my mom does
  8. Hardest person to buy for? Always my parents, sometimes my sister
  9. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces
  10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Last year, my Grandma gave me this random Poinsettia clip? We had no idea what to do with it…see pic
  11. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL – send me cards!
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Yrs when I have been organized…all year long and then would save it in my "Christmas Bin"…this year? Thanksgiving weekend
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? OOOh yeah, sometimes within the same year!
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies
  16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Hmm, can't decide – when I was a kid – colored lights for sure
  17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's Cold Outside
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? In Texas for Christmas this year…almost my whole life have traveled for Christmas, very rare to have a Christmas at home
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
  20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a glass tree topper that I think I got from my grandparents or parents a really long time ago
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve and then Stockings and Santa presents Christmas morning
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Scrooges
  23. What I love most about Christmas? The nostalgia, the decorations, the food, the get togethers…
  24. Where do you have lunch on Christmas? Home

No comments:

Post a Comment