Sunday, June 6, 2010

L-A-Z-Y

I have been so very lazy this weekend! Bittersweet though. Feels like I am catching up on all my missing sleep, but my mind is still going a zillion mph about all the things I should be doing. I read this weekend...borrowed The Tales of Beedle the Bard from Amy and it was a cute, quick read. I miss reading HP! Then, I finally finished When You Are Engulfed in Flames. I love Sedaris, he usually makes me laugh so hard that I cry, but I struggled with this book. Feels like I have been trying to read it for a yr, but has to be at least 6 mos. I have taken it everywhere, and it shows. Now, do I read another book that I have been pushing around, or do I go buy a new one that I've had my eye on...
Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment