I have been playing softball for the last few weeks and manage to leave with some injury each and every time. The best was when I stopped a softball with my neck, that hurt so frickin' bad!! It's fun though, my Theta sister Tina is playing too and we have had way to much fun coming up with our own score keeping system. We are obviously on a team that plays to have fun:)

I have finally been in a reading mood and finished 2 books recently, and they are must reads! My Fair Lazy and The Carrie Diaries. My friend Susie(2) has told me I must read Some Girls, so I'm going to get that this weekend.
Last night I was trying to add photos to my 365 project and my computer was not cooperating, bugger. So, I have no new pics to share just yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment