Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ninjas are Everywhere

For a Monday, yesterday wasn't all that bad...

I spoke to Susie II in the morning, she has switched floors on me at work (and I hate it), so we have to catch up via phone...bleh. She had the funniest story to tell me, and I swear, this is the all time funniest story I have ever heard. Hands down. I must get permission from her to repeat it here...look for edits after I obtain approval.


I do however have a funny story of my own that I will share now...
Yesterday, I went to visit the ladies lounge. Upon my exit, I was attacked by a Ninja! I made this super contorted face and was completely paralyzed with something (fear possibly). It took at least 10 secs (felt like forever!) or more for me to regain control and then I was finally able to speak. I nearly shrieked! I tried to un-contort my face and continue walking, as if nothing had happened. I was so mortified. I have no idea who this sneaky Ninja is, and hopefully "the face" wasn't as bad as it felt.

Chi and I went to see the movie,
The Hangover, last night. The.Best.Movie.EVER!! Run people, don't walk! Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment