Tuesday, June 30, 2009

1 minute

***Edit*** I added more pics, so if you already looked, look again:)

Seattle was a blast! Ran the race, saw the city and had a great time with fabulous friends! I have fun pics to share, of course, they can be found here.

Things I heard this weekend:
  • can we be in here?
  • hey guys, got any matchbox twenty?
  • that's all your spending?
  • where are our friends, mommy?
  • I want macaroni pizza
  • 2 horrible MJ jokes
  • good and bad karaoke
  • more champagne?
Things I saw this weekend:
  • a bald eagle
  • random bar fight
  • a movie about a marathon before running a half marathon
  • all of Seattle from 73 stories
  • a new PR on my watch for the half - by 1 minute! Hooray!
  • a man in a sports bra and gigantic belly
  • a shirtless woman with rainbow painted hooters
  • the mothership, A Muse
  • the underbelly of Seattle
  • the first Starbucks
  • a man (who shall remain nameless) swipe his brand new minivan into the fence
Things I ate this weekend:
  • like a Queen at the Wald's house, the Mrs is awesome!
  • Lemon Drop cupcake
  • Ray's, at sunset with a blanket
  • a lot of tums pre-race
  • um, Starbucks, hello?
I cannot wait to get back out to Seattle, there is much more to be done:)


No comments:

Post a Comment