Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long time, no blog...

um, Hi September...nice to see you...
Wait, what happened to August? Uh, no idea.

I did get to see
some friends from HS in August, a little mini reunion right here in Dallas. At the end of the night, I had to throw my pants away and my shirt barely came clean...dammit.
Also had a ladies night at Polished with
some friends from work, boxed wine isn't so bad after all! My new nail color is called, "The Other Woman."
Spent half the day in
Rockwall, exploring their cute little town.
Project Runway is back on and is taking over my Wednesdays, everything is "licious" and it's making me want to bring neon back! My new laundry day outfit is a neon green shirt and neon yellow shorts:)
I went to a really fun bachelorette party over labor day weekend and experienced a week of insomnia, thanks Tiffany.
Took in 2 baseball games the first week of Sept,
once with work and once for fun, kidding, both were fun:) You can see my new hair (sorta) at the Red Sox game.

I am running a
race tomorrow, my first since June...I'm excited that I am getting my mojo back:) I ran this same race last year and it was really beautiful.

I have a trip planned for home in October for a week and I can't wait to see my family and friends!

My
card business is running a little slow right now, so step right up folks!!!

Ok, that's all for now, more later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment