Amy told me about Jennifer Weiner, that she laughed out loud while reading her and that is just what I wanted! I read Good in Bed and was hooked! Next came Certain Girls, Goodnight Nobody, Little Earthquakes, Best Friends Forever and I just finished Fly Away Home. Believe it or not, there are a few books of hers left to read! 4 maybe...
Then Jen Lancaster came out with If You Were Here. Good stuff, who doesn't love Jake Ryan!?!
I have Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me, Summer and the City, Little Bee, and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter burning a hole in my bookbag. My online cart has 22 other titles just waiting. They are going to have to keep because it's too nice out to read!
And...I just got an email from Chi's Aunts today...two of his Aunts published a book and it will be available soon. It's called Way Beyond Bingo, check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment