Here come the I's:
I have completed my Project 365!!
I am happy, exhausted and relieved, to name a few.
I have taken a lot of pictures! I have deleted a lot of pictures.
I have learned a lot. I am not doing this again in 2011, I need a break.
I love some of these photos; others I struggled to find something...anything to take a picture of.
I almost forgot to take a picture (July 28th) and then remembered while laying in bed...do you have any idea what it is?
I used multiple cameras; my Canon, my Blackberry and my FlipVideo.
I took a lot of pictures of babies, pets, clouds/weather, cards, flowers and food.
I got everyone involved; my nieces especially, they really liked looking at the album online and counting how many times they made the cut:)
I plan to print these into a photo book, so they can be viewed offline as well.
I hope you all enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment