I had big plans for this weekend and am sad that none of them happened...Organizing, Cleaning, Packing, Crafting and more.
I have been sick since Friday night, and finally had the energy (barely!) to go to the Dr today. It felt like the start of a sinus infection on Friday night and I thought I was going to barf my brains out. My cough had my lungs shaking. Saturday was slightly better, but was completely exhausted. I felt fatigue just walking from one room to another. Miles went to doggie daycare and it was the best idea. I felt so bad that I couldn't give him the attention he wanted...so Happy Tails to the rescue! Usually when we go there, he takes off right away to go play and doesn't give me second thought. Not Saturday though. The lady took him and he turned around and stared at me with giant sad eyes, he didn't want me to go. I nearly burst into tears because he has never done that! Chi said it's because Miles knew I was sick and thought that he needed to take care of me, I hope so, because that is so sweet:) Saturday night Miles was exhausted as I was, good. I love Happy Tails! I used to make fun of AB when she took Maxx to doggie daycare...I just didn't know what she knew! So very wise:)
Sunday I thought I was feeling a little better, so I tried vacuuming the living room. Mistake. I felt dizzy and instantly sick (like flu sick). And so very lethargic. Eating dinner Sunday night made me feel worse too. Stomach on a roller coaster and migraine brewing. Just lovely. Off to bed by 8pm because I just couldn't take much more.
I stayed home from work today. I got up this morning to shower and was exhausted within minutes. Any form of energy exerted on my part left me feeling like I had run a marathon, or two, back-to-back. Arms and legs just dead weight. I slept some more and then went to the Dr this afternoon. I was there for almost 2 hrs, but at least I was in my own exam room the whole time, so I took a nap. I love the ease of the web appt, you go in when they have a room ready for you (doesn't mean a Dr is ready to see you) and you don't have to be in the waiting room with all the other sickies.
Diagnosis: I have an upper respiratory infection. Feels more like mono if you ask me. They gave me a shot in the hip (love the shots, start healing now!) and some other goodies. Another day of doing nothing and too tired to even care. Feeling more energized? no, but I hope to soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment