Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dust Bunnies

A lot has been happening the last few weeks since our family trip to FL. It was hard to come back to work from such a great vacation with my family, but I definitely felt relaxed and rested.
We were able to spend time with extended family on both sides, The Hulet's & The Barry's, as well as some close friends, The Kokora's. And we might be headed back sooner than we thought, Chi won hotel accommodations through his work at SWA and of course, flights are free:)
I hope to get all the pics from FL organized and on my blog soon. They traveled from the camera to the computer and haven't left yet...check back in a few days under "2009 in Pictures".

The beginning of May was a blur and the last 2 weeks, time has stood still. Chi's beautiful sister Jillian has left us. There are no words to describe the pain the family has felt. Through the sorrow, we came together, and tried to comfort one another. I am blessed to have finally met Sophie and Malcolm, and to see Amund again. The innocence of children can make anyone smile, no matter the situation. I love this family dearly and can only hope and pray that time will heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment