~25 Random Things about Me~
1. I have been putting off doing this list, for no reason at all
2. I rolled my first car after 2 weeks - totalled it, while I had my learner's permit at age 14 & still got my license
3. I've had lots o' broken bones:
left arm - climbing (& then falling off of) cupboards (& my sister didn't care, she thought I was doing it for attention)
right arm - roller skating in the garage
right thumb - Buffi broke it
left wrist - basketball game
4. I think waking up to a blaring alarm is cruel & unusual punishment...but unfortunately necessary because otherwise I will never get out of bed
5. I think my parents get more awesome as each year passes. I am going to be just like my mom:)
6. I have lived in 2 countries, 3 states, 5 suburbs of Mpls, 2 of Dallas and lots of other little cities & towns
7. I always wanted an older brother, but never seemed to get one
8. I never watch TV, because when I do, I fall in love with a show and it gets canned
9. I love love love going to Baseball & Hockey games, I could give a s%@! about Football, Basketball, Soccer...but if you give me free tickets, I will go!
10. I have 3 really really really good friends that I used to be terrified of...and then I got to know them and now I love them like sisters
11. I think everyone should have a blog, I have 2!
12. I was stung by jellyfish in the chest-ish area
13. I find a restaurant I love and eat there too much over & over and then cannot go back for a long time
14. I have come to appreciate ND & MN and see them as hidden gems that I want to get back to
15. I never wanted to have children, just not for me...and then I met my nieces, I have since changed my tune
16. We used to spend every Christmas at my Grandparents in MN and I thought the people that lived on the highway we drove by would say..."There goes the Peterka's, back to MN!"
17. I boycotted all weddings in 2008, so if you are getting married in 2009, you are lucky because the boycott is over!
18. I think snow is to vacation in & for Christmas, you are not supposed to live in it
19. I have been very independent the last 15 yrs of my life, before that...not so much
20. I do not like to cook, sometimes I will just eat cereal if I'm hungry...
21. I have become very fond of red wine over the last yr and have a glass every night lately
22. I LOVE to read, something that I didn't like to do before 2002
23. I have completed 2 full marathons, 1 half marathon and lots of other little races here & there
24. I love and miss my friends and family
25. I wish my sister hugged me hello when I come home to visit
No comments:
Post a Comment