Monday, January 14, 2008

2:35:26

Yesterday I ran my first "racing" Half Marathon in Phoenix, at P.F. Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. My official time was 2:35:26 for 13.1 miles. A personal record for me, against practice runs and compared to my half time during my 2 full marathons...so all very exciting:) See me at the finish: enter my Bib #27384

I absolutely love going to PHX! I swear I am going to move there sooner rather than later! I was able to see friends from all walks of life, including a long lost friend that I haven't seen in 15 yrs. We picked up right where we left off, and I think the guys had a good time too.

We traveled north to
Sedona, AZ and it was amazing. It's hard to describe, you just need to go there and see it for yourself. Dad, your birthday present is coming from Sedona, although you never would have guessed it:)

We stayed with the Hanson's and the Hager's and both were incredibly hospitable - so thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Of course I got a little shopping in too...I got to shop 2 great scrapbook stores:
Scrapbook Barn & The Mad Scrappers - I even came prepared this time and brought my own containers to haul paper home in:)


one of my favorite pics from Sedona, Bell Rock...and more pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment